FINGERPRINT / THUMB IMPRESSION / PALM PRINT
Certified / Experienced / Court Qualified Forensic Fingerprint Experts-
It is one of the very important task to choose a right fingerprint experts, fingerprint examiner or fingerprint analyst, who must be trained, certified, court acceptable and experienced with the latest forensic examination techniques. If your case related to court, police or legal matter, then selecting the right & correct handwriting analyst or forensic fingerprint expert is just as important as choosing the right lawyer or advocate, otherwise there may be chances of negative effect on your case. Powerful Expert Opinion will help you win your case and save wastage of time & money.
We provides various Forensic Science services including- Forensic Expert Opinions Under Section 45 of Indian Evidence Act on Fingerprints, Thumb Impression, Forged Documents, Paper / Document, Cheque / Check Frauds, Questioned Document & Handwriting Analysis, Signature Frauds and Forgery, Other Handwriting related frauds like- Will or Deed Alterations, Disguised Handwritings, Contracts, Agreements, Notarized Documents, Registered Land Documents, Duplicate Documents, Decipher, Invisible Writing, Hidden Evidences, Blackmailing, Suicide Note, Disputed Documents, Property, Litigation, Threatening or Anonymous Letters, Cross Examination, Expert Testimony, Typewritten Document Examination, Computer Printout Examination, Infrared / Ultra Violet Examination of Papers, Handwriting of Deceased person, Handwriting before death, thumb impressions, fake agreements, Consumer Court related documents, Expert Consultation, Breach of Confidentiality, Legal Consultancy, Wrongful Termination, Forensic Imaging, Forensic Photography, and many more... We are working from many years for many corporate and Individual clients like- Banks, Insurance Industries, Software Companies, Education Sector etc
Private Forensic Science Lab Services for Testing:
Our Examination, Verification and other various tests will help you to provide answer on these questions-
- Is the Fingerprint / thumb impression genuine?
- Is two different thumb impressions belongs to same person?
- Is questioned and admitted fingerprints are same or not?
- Is doubtful fingerprint and found / sample fingerprint belongs to two different persons?
- Development of invisible
fingerprints in case of theft, robbery etc
- Is the document is altered / written by a particular or same person?
- Are there alterations or
obliterations on the document?
- Is the same person is writer of other documents?
- Who wrote an anonymous letter?
- Is the agreement / will / bill / stamp paper is altered or written by a suspected person?
- and our experts will
answer on many other questions also...
PRIVACY: We are committed to protecting the privacy
of all our clients.
Our Expert Opinions and Reports are acceptable in court in India and abroad (In India- U/S 45 of Indian Evidence Act)
HOW TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS / FINGERPRINTS FOR FORENSIC EXAMINATIONS?:
There are several ways to submit your questioned documents or fingerprints to our experts and forensic lab-
1) Direct Submission / By Hand: You can submit your suspected and doubtful document by hand or through messenger to any of the our office.
2) By Post or Courier: You can also submit your questioned documents by Registered Post, Speed Post, Courier and other mailing services to our office address.
3) By E-Mail: To send your scanned documents by e-mail simply attach scanned document to email and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Through Secure Online Submission: This is one of the advanced, secure and fastest way to submit your confidential, important and suspected documents through Online Secure System, just visit www.forensic.co.in/send and submit document within few seconds.
HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE FORENSIC DOCUMENT EXAMINATION, FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION REPORT?:
After successful Forensic Analysis of your documents, We will dispatch you 'Forensic Examination Report or Expert Opinion' by Speed Post, Registered Post, Priority Mail, Through Messenger or Direct in your Hand and up on court request our Expert will attend and available for Cross Examination purpose.
Send Documents by Post / Courier / E-Mail etc and get Expert Opinion Report by Post/Courier to Save Time and Money. If later court calls our expert, out expert will attend the court.
WE ALSO PROVIDE OPINIONS ON PHOTOCOPIES AND SCANNED DOCUMENTS.
IFS, 51 and 51A, Third Floor, B Wing, Pune - Satara Road,
Near Bibvewadi - Dhankawadi Link Road, K. K. Market, Dhankawadi,
Pune- 411043, Maharashtra, (INDIA).
Services- Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune (Maharashtra), UP, Noida, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, AP, Delhi, Bangalore (Karnataka) and other places of India.
0 90 11 864 864 AND 020 412 64 864
FAX No.- 020 41 264 864
(Contact Timings: 11 AM to 5 PM, [Monday to Friday])