(IFS Free Volunteer Membership &
Partnership Is Good for Your Resume, Good for the Profession and Good for the
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (APPLY
VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME DETAILS
(TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS)
According to the
free membership or partnership; you may adopt the IFS's
designatory letters after your name, they are- VMIFS and
VPIFS (IFS VOLUNTEER MEMBER / PARTNER after their names.
free advertisement, promotion opportunities for its members through websites,
seminars, conferences, etc.
volunteer member, you’re entitled to a special discounts on IFS Paid
Memberships, Courses, and
IFS publicizes and promotes the VOLUNTEER initiative
on its website as well as links the website to other numerous similar channels
designed to promote development through socio-legal integration.
Access to IFS Blogs, Websites, Directories, Forums and Communities.
Opportunities for information sharing and discussion of Forensic Science
Problems, Questions, Research and Development and many more.
The Programme may also aims to provide volunteers
with unique opportunities to do something positive about forensic sciences,
particularly crime investigation and other legal / justice related issues, and
to share their skills.
IFS Volunteer is an Mutual Membership or Partnership
Programme, it means: You are Volunteer Member / Partner of IFS and IFS is Member
/ Partner of your Organization.
We may promote, publish or advertise your names, organization or agency names,
logo etc through various methods & channels.
Certain amount of discount in the e-journals and e-newsletter of our
Employment announcements for
volunteer student members and many more…
IFS does not warrant or make any representations
regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials
in this site or the result of their use; IFS and its partner organizations
reserve the right to remove the volunteer from the program.
By selecting the “I Agree / I Accept” option OR
Applying Online, means- you hereby accept these TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES &
All Rights Reserved, IFS may change above criteria,
R&R + T&C any time, All Disputes and other purposes exclusive jurisdiction
volunteers with background in one of the following areas:
- Forensic Sciences and related fields
- Criminology, Human Rights and
- Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary,
Cost & Work Accounts etc
- Journalism / Mass Communication and
- Information Technology (IT) and Cyber
- Medicinal Practitioner, Doctors, Dentists
- Social Sciences, Economics and Sociology
- Law, Legal and related to Court or Justice
- Anthropology, Odontology & Pathology
- Army, Defense, and National Security
- Judges, Lawyers, Advocates and Legal
- Police Officers, Investigating Officers
- Financial Fields, IT, Insurance and
- Teachers, Faculties, Professors,
- Students, Research Scholars etc
- Research & Development Studies
- Medicine, Public Health and Pharmacy
- Wildlife and Nature Conservation
- Private Detectives and Investigation
- Laboratory Testing, Certifications and
- Security Services and allied fields
- Psychology, Mental Health and Profiling
- Business, Self Employment, Recruitment &
- Education & Academic related etc
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (APPLY
MEMBERS OR PARTNERS CAN USE